The latest ELITE build notes pushed this past weekend (1/13/2012) are available below. Changes in this build include:
- Reordered badges in ELITE Summary to display most recent winnings.
- Several fixes to the accuracy stat in Weapon Performance.
- Fixed a bug where users with only Black Ops data were informed that they needed to complete an MW3 match.
- Improvements to the Tracked Players / Rivals section.
- Several Custom Class editor fixes, including support for Winter Camo.
- Improved timeline data, objective tracking, and kill tracking in Recent Matches section.
- Fixed a bug that would cause some users badges to not display after an operation was completed.
- Updated Challenge information for several weapons in the Challenges menu.
- Corrected an issue when copying custom games from another player.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent comments from loading on some Groups (such as the Roll Call group).
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Facebook friends from appearing as friends on the Clan Invites page.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause Clan leaders to be repeatedly prompted to Save Changes when managing their clan.
- Scroll bar now properly appears on the Clan Invites page for Clan Leaders with long friends lists.
- Several text fixes to the comment system.
- Improved IE8 support.
- Added privacy setting for clans. Clan leaders can now hide their roster and leaderboards on the Clan Detail page.
- Improved Clan Invites to reduce delay in the invite appearing and to better sync up sent invites.
- Fixed an issue where Premium/Founder icons overlap text on the Program Guide.
- Fixed a bug which affected video submission for a Video Event.
- Fixed a bug that would cause some users to see an empty program guide.
- Numerous localizations fixes to address translations and formatting
- Reordered Improve items to appear in unlock order.
- Added more weapon guide thumbnail links to ELITETV
- Numerous stats fixes and formatting fixes for the Improve section
- A number of additions to the maps in Improve for the Headquarters and Demolition game modes.
Source CoD Forums