Thanks to some built-in Call of Duty ELITE features, you can customize the color of your Custom Class titles.
- In ELITE, view your MW3 Playercard and navigate to your custom classes.
- Click on which class you would like to edit, and a pop-up box should appear.
- Click on the pencil icon above “Primary Weapon”. This will highlight the class name and make it editable.
- Type a color code (below) then the name of the class.
- Confirm the change by clicking “Select”, which will close the pop-up box.
- Click “Send Changes to Game”, and wait for it to say it was a success.
- Load MW3’s multiplayer menu. You should be prompted to accept class changes from ELITE.
- Accept the changes, and you’re done!
^1 – Red
^2 – Green
^3 – Yellow
^4 – Blue
^5 – Light Blue
^6 – Pink
^7 – White
^0 – Black
^1 Assault Class = Assault Class
^2 Noob Destroyer = Noob Destroyer
P.S. This can also be done on ELITE console apps and probably mobile apps, like you do on the web.
P.P.S. The color codes can only be done via ELITE.
P.P.P.S. Source Digital Warfare 24/7