Black Ops Map Pack 4 Includes Moon Wars
MW3 Wii Not Being Made by IW or SHG
& More CoD XP Details…
Call of Duty XP, the upcoming Call of Duty convention, with the MW3 Multiplayer reveal, in Los Angeles, this September…
More details have been revealed of the Call of Duty eXPerience, including experiences… let’s get straight into it.
- MW3 Multiplayer Revealed And finally, after months of secrecy, the multiplayer mode of Modern Warfare 3 is revealed. Fully.
- CoD Elite Full Reveal We have the Beta, which includes the features Black Ops-only. But here’s all of it, all of Elite’s features revealed.
- $1 Million Tournament We have heard a lot about pre-qualifications, but this is the real thing.
- MW3 MP Challenges You don’t have to compete for a million dollars. Battle for fun and other prizes when 16 teams of 4 soldiers battle it out against each other: MW3 Survival, Black Ops Zombies, MW2, World at War and Call of Duty 4. Glorious.
- Real-World Call of Duty Action-Experiences Two teams fight in a real-world recreation of MW2’s Scrapyard with paintballs.
Speed-run MW2’s Pit in real life, top finishers will win prizes.
Not satisfying? What about a Zip Line and Juggernaut Sumo Wrestling?
- CLASSIFIED One of the last unidentified attractions at the event, however it could be where you start the zip line.
- CLASSIFIED The other unidentified attraction. Could be where the “live entertainment/concert” takes place or where the 1,000 Xbox stations will be with hand-on Modern Warfare 3.
- Tickets are $150.
- Funds from tickets go to Call of Duty Endowment, a non-profit organisation.
- You must be 18 to purchase tickets.
- You can buy a maximum of 2 tickets.
- There are accommodation packages.
- Food and beverages are sold separately.
- Tickets went on sale last month; but you can still purchase them.
And here are some artist’s impressions of the Call of Duty eXPerience, if you haven’t seen the others (click on them).
Visit the CoD XP site now.
Yes, Modern Warfare 3 has been confirmed for the Wii, confirming the rumours surrounding it.
Dan Amrich, the Activision Social Media manager, has confirmed this via his blog’s podcast, saying that Treyarch is “porting” MW3 to the Wii.
This is actually not a surprise as Treyarch has already “ported” Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex, a.k.a. the Wii version.
Hear his podcast, where he talks about the Spec Ops video coming before XP.
Confirmed – the last Black Ops map pack is this one.
Confirmed – there are four map packs.
Confirmed – the final map pack will be all-zombies.
Confirmed – map pack names spell FEAR.
Those are what have been confirmed after the latest Black Ops map pack, Rezurrection, was revealed. And I know that you love confirmation.
Reuzurrection has been announced in Activision’s financial call, and is said to be released on the 23rd August.
But the most ‘glourious’ fact is the map pack will all be zombies maps!
And the next is one will feature you on the moonMORE LATER.
And thank God for Dan Amrich, as he got the task of interviewing someone from Treyarch! You can read more on his blog here.
And as thanks from Treyarch from you buying the Hardened or Prestige edition of Black Ops, the code you had grants you all the maps for free.
- Four re-mastered levels from Call of Duty: World at War: “Nacht der Untöten,” “Verrückt,” “Shi No Numa,” and “Der Riese,” where it all began.
- An enhanced Zombies soundtrack including, three tracks never before available for purchase.
- A new Zombies “Moon” theme.
The original maps are most likely to be renamed, as the poster includes different names. Nacht der Untöten is Night, Verrückt is Asylum and Der Riese is Factory.
Forget Germany, Russia, USA, Cuba, Vietnam and Laos… Space Race, baby!
As I said before, the latest of the Black Ops map pack will feature a zombie map on the moon, and I’m sorry, zombie fans, including me, but this is the end 😦 .
Yes, I’m sorry, but Moon is the final zombies map where the zombies saga ends. So no zombies for Black Ops 2 😦 .
This all-Zombies content pack hurls players into orbit with “Moon,” the climax to the Zombies saga, as well as the most challenging and thrilling adventure yet. The undead shift in and out of sight, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. Undead astronauts easily shamble toward their next meal, unaffected by the base’s fluctuating gravity.
Arm yourself with a space-age arsenal of epic proportions, including the Wave Gun, capable of cooking zombies from the inside out, as well as the Quantum Entanglement Device, which taps into the theories of quantum mechanics to bless (or curse!) your battle against the undead. Along with new equipment and an all-new Perk for thrice the zombie-slaying fun, you’ll have the tools you need to turn back the undead tide once and for all.
See it on theCoDdaily's Facebook page… Go to the official DLC page.