There have been many previews of the well-awaited Survival mode of Modern Warfare 3. I just want to clarify to you the features of Survival.
- It will feature virtual U$ Dollars.
- You will get $100/kill, as of the Jimmy Fallon preview.
- There will be endless waves of enemies.
- You will start of… whoa, whoa. More details on the Jimmy Fallon later.
- Two players max, since Spec Ops was introduced originally with two players max.
- Spec Ops / Survival will have it’s own progressive ranking system.
- You can pick up weapons dropped by enemies in Survival.
- This is getting too long.
I found an MW3 preview made by Inside Xbox, I haven’t personally seen it, but I’m pretty sure it’s good.
Well, @fourzerotwo and co. have announced that they will show a preview on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on NBC…
And I found a good-enough quality video on YouTube (which I can embed here) below, but you can of course see the official NBC video here.
There will be a breakdown of that tommorow. 😀
G-g-g-gameplay breakdown. You might’ve remembered the MSNBC video (see yesterday’s post via date on sidebar calendar), which featured the first-ever gameplay of Survival, thanks to MSNBC’s In Game, featuring… Todd Kenreck (I actually had to check it again).
There are only a few weapons spotted, and there were features seen as well.
- Model 1887
- Your starting pistol
- ACR / SCAR? >
- Sentry Gun(s)