Since the PSN breakdown, the official PS Australia site posted this, even though after one day of being online, PSN is offline.
“Sony Computer Entertainment Europe reveals details of Welcome Back programme for PlayStation Network users.
Now that Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has started restoring certain PSN services, SCEE is pleased to confirm what is being offered as part of the Welcome Back programme.
Once PlayStation Store is back online, all PlayStation Network users will be able to access the following in those countries with access to PlayStation Store*:
1. Two PlayStation 3 games from the following list:
- WipEout HD/Fury
- Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
- Dead Nation*
2. For those with PSP accounts, you will also be eligible to download two PSP games from the following list:
- LittleBigPlanet PSP
- ModNation Racers PSP
- Pursuit Force
- Killzone Liberation
3. 30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PS Plus subscribers*
4. Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will be given 60 days free subscription.
5. Existing Q Music Unlimited subscribers will be given 30 days free subscription.
6. In addition, we are working on a Welcome Back offer in PlayStation Home and will share that when it is confirmed.
You will be able to access this content once PlayStation Store comes back online and we are doing everything we can to make that happen as soon as possible.
Please contact us at au.playstation.com/psnoutage should you have any additional questions. For more information about the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services intrusion and restoration, keep an eye on PlayStation.Blog at blog.au.playstation.com, twitter.com/PlayStationEU and au.playstation.com for the latest updates.
* For eligibility for the welcome back programme consumers must be an account holder on 20 April 2011.
* Specific details about these offers and eligibility requirements will be posted as the services go live.
* All existing PSN registrants have 30 days from when the welcome back programme goes live to redeem their content.
* Access to the 30 days free PS Plus subscription is only available for those countries where PS Plus is offered.
* You will have access to the PS Plus content planned for May for 30 days.
* Access to the free games and exclusive features finishes at the end of the 30-day subscription period. Anything you buy with exclusive discounts, dynamic themes and premium avatars are yours to keep forever.
* For Germany, InFamous and Dead Nation will be replaced with Super Stardust HD and Hustle Kings in the selection of PS3 games.
* For Germany, Pursuit Force and Killzone Liberation will be replaced with JUNGLE PARTY and Everybody’s Golf 2 in the selection of PSP games.
* Killzone Liberation will not offer online gameplay functionality.
PlayStation Australia has arrived on Facebook. Post comments and share all the latest PlayStation happenings along with the rest of the PlayStation community at the Official Australian Facebook Fan Page.”